mandag 17. august 2015

LGS August 2015 Team A week 3 Mermaidz

Hi there, I hope you all had a great weekend :)

It is a new week with a new Monday and it is week 3 over at
and Team A is out with a new sketch reveal.
Why not pop over to see what the other Team A ladies
did with the sketch
Here is my take on the sketch...

based on this fun  sketch made by Bev

some closies too as always ...
I made it in to a mermaid page as the photo is og my daughter
and my niece at a swimming practice
The paper line is " The Seaside Life" from TILDA
and it was perfect for this photo and sketch too

Thanks for stopping by, and
I wish you a Happy Scrappy Week :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the fabric circle you used to go around the photo!!!!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. What a nice scrappbook page looks great ! Your girls look to have fun :)
    Thanks Tone-Lill for your sweet comments. I had a great week-end in Lenk which is not in Wallis but in the Alps of Bern. We stayed at an amazing Hotel called Lenker Hof. Great food and amazing spa with massage.
    Hope you are doing fine.

    Take care dear
    Hugs Melanie-Jane

    SvarSlett
  3. Nok en flott side fra deg. Du er helt rå på mange detaljer.

    SvarSlett
  4. Snyggt med bandet som ramar in fotot och alla badrelaterade dekorationer!!

    SvarSlett